TUTU

I have a tutu weakness. Since there is very litttle chance I shall own one for myself {I said little chance, not no chance... !!} I have taken it upon myself to keep my girls tutu'd up in style for the forseeable future. Carys was given a hand-me-down tutu with inbuilt leggings from her cousin. They were perfect, particularly for the size they were... 9-12months. No issues with her ending up with a big tulle scarf around her neck! I made it last as long as I could but the day came when I had to admit she had outgrown it. Since then, I have been looking and looking and looking some more for the perfect replacement.

There are a lot of tutu's out there. There is also a whole lot of tulle tat out there! Here I have listed my favourites.

First up Boden's Party Tutu {also available in navy}. Beautiful bow detail on this great little party skirt. Starts at £26.00.


Boden Party Tutu
Boden aren't tutu shy this year... here's their Wow Tutu that starts at a rather pricey £36.00. Choose grey or pink.

Boden Wow Tutu
I pinned this little beauty a long time ago. Precious, right? Just the whole ensemble. The hoodie. The boots. The GEESE! Love it. This was a Stella McCartney for Gap back in 2009. This is the one I have been looking for... to me this ticks all the boxes. Great length, sweet bow, perfect layering.



Another one I found via pinterest led me to one of my favourite online stomping grounds, notonthehighstreet.com. I think the advertising on this one tickled me most. The Pettiskirt Tutu by Candy Bows is another winner. In an array of pretty colours and some {not-my-cup-of-tea} patterns, there are lots of options to choose from and starting at £22... well, not bad at all.

http://www.notonthehighstreet.com/candybows/product/pettiskirt-in-cloudy-grey


If you're not all tutu'd out by now... here, my friends, is your reward. I have died and gone to tutu heaven with thanks to an old faithful... good old Next have come up trumps on my tutu mission. My tutu search is over. A beautiful bow, soft eleastic waistband, perfect length, just the right amount of layering and available in so many wonderful colours, it's hard to pick out a favourite. Dusky pink, berry, bright pink, navy, soft pinkblack and red. Starting at just £14... well, it would be rude not to!  


http://www.next.co.uk/g745422s2#879128g74
And the winner is... Next!

You. Are Welcome. N'night.

No comments: